Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A long time waiting....Let me introduce myself





This is the first post I have done on my blog.

I have wondered what would be the most appropriate way to start my blog.  So here it is..

Hello Friends....
Let me introduce myself....My name is Linda and I have a love of creating.   I love to take discarded and old items and materials and create something totally new!  I have a love of vintage and romantic home and this is reflected in my creations

I started my business "Cedar Creek Treasures", in 2003 when I quit an unfullfilling job working in a factory.  I have been creating gifts and home decor ever since.  Often taking my wares to Arts and Crafts shows throughout the state of Wisconsin, where I live.

I am getting use to blog world and how to use this wonderful means of introducing myself and my creative collection.  

Please bear with me as I experiment and take some time to learn and explore!

Blessings.....

Linda K

No comments:

Post a Comment