Friday, March 6, 2015

Custom for a special delivery

Large custom Madonna and child made with antique gesso frame
wood, paper, trims and smaller frane

Close up corner view of Large Madonna and child

Vintage sconces painted to compliment picture
I just completed this large custom wall art of the Madonna and child.  It is vintage inspired and created using an antique gesso frame, wood, paper, a digital image and decoupage.

This gorgeous piece is large in size.  It measures at 24"w x 29"h.  The largest I have ever done.  This lovely buyer is using this for her new baby's special nursery.  I hope to get a glimpse of the completed nursery after they finish, I think it will be stunning!
I will be shipping the piece to Canada and am praying that Our Lord and his Mother will get it there safely.  Many blessings are sent with this gorgeous devotional piece!
God's Blessings to all!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment