Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bitty Angel Wings art, A slice of Heaven....

A finished Angel wing wall hanging

Some of my newest creations in upcycled-repurposed art.  Small Angel wings, shabby chic and white on a background of burlap.

I create each Angel wing art using recycled wood, vintage frames and very small metal wings.

They are painted and distressed white for the time worn, rustic chic charm! 

layouts and decoupage

layouts, painted frames and decoupaged wood before assembally of the pieces
The two pictures show all of my components during the decoupage process.  I have painted my found treasure frames and given them just the right amount of distressing.  The cut wood inserts have just been decoupaged with the faux burlap paper.
Each of the Angel Wings assemblages are unique due to the using of the found frames.  I am using all shapes and forms.
A heavenly addition to your Romantic shabby home decor!  A special gift for the one who loves Angels too!

May your day be blessed......
hugs...L

No comments:

Post a Comment